среда, 25 июля 2018 г.

MONTENEGRO VACATION OUTFIT : GREEN MOOD

MONTENEGRO VACATION OUTFIT : GREEN  MOOD



DRESS  WAREHOUSE , SANDALS  ZARA Basic collection , EARRINGS  H&M

Hi , friends! My amasing vacation in Montenegro is over, and I"m back home. In future posts I will share with you my summer outfits, that were shooted in Petrovaz, Montenegro resort , and surelly will write post about the place were we have spend this awesome summer time. For today I have prepared for you my vacation look in green shades.



For hot summer days and evenings in Montenegro I prefered mostly dresses, and one of my favorite was this one khaki one shoulder dress by Warehouse brand. The natural linen material is perfect for warm weather  , and color looking beautiful with tanned skin. One shoulder model always looks very feminine , in my opinion. And these new Zara sandals from this yaer collection in tan color is easy in combination with all clothes, they are comfy even for long walking, love them ;) Final detail of my look became hoop earrings gold tone from H&M. In usual life I prefer small delicate rose gold earrings, but for vacation outfits I think big statement earrings , hoops or other form, are just must have and look great. Enjoy the photos and have a nice day!  










Thank you for your attention!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...