вторник, 14 августа 2018 г.

MONTENEGRO VACATION OUTFIT : CASUAL STYLE

MONTENEGRO VACATION OUTFIT : CASUAL STYLE



TOP  ZARA , BACKPACK  TOUS , SHORTS and  SANDALS  ZARA , SUNGLASSES  SALVATORE FERRAGAMO ,  EARRINGS  TED BAKER


Hi, friends! Today will be last , the third one look of the day from my recent vacation. Absolutely casual, comfy for walking or going on excursions. In this outfit I wore some new summer purchases like shorts and backpack. So if you are interested to see one of summer wear casual variation you are welcome to the post below ;)


Well, what do you prefer to do on sea vacation ? Just laying on the beach or going on excursions sometimes/often ? This time during our family vacation in Petrovac , Montenegro, we unfortunatelly didn"t realise my plans about trip to budva and Tivat , but sometimes we walked not just in Petrovac, but also in nearest destinations. And for this walking I prefer casual , comfy outfit, with my new denim shorts from Zara collection and new backpack Tous . Outfit in light shades , as in summer I avoid black, navy etc. As well as jeans, just can not imagine how women can wear jeans when it"s +30 degrees outside (by the way , in Belgrade I often see girls in jeans in summer ) and no sneakers , never! Just sandals . What I can say more? Just see the photos below , and I wish you a wonderful day and mood! ;)











Thank you for your attention!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...