четверг, 11 апреля 2019 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY : RED ACCENTS

LOOK  OF  THE  DAY :  RED  ACCENTS ...



SWEATSHIRT  NEW YORKER , JEANS and BOOTS ASOS , SUNGLASSES  MANGO ,  BAG KOREAN BRAND, WATCH  ARMANI EXCHANGE , EARRINGS ALDO


Hi , friends ! Today I would like to show you one of my favorite casual look with some new trendy pieces I"ve  purchased recently. So if you are interested in everyday outfit ideas - see the post below.




Well, the weather in Belgrade is just great and I love long walking in the city. I prefer comfort casual style and my favorite pieces usually are skinny jeans and sweatshirts. When you wear skinny jeans than the top part of your look should be a little oversized according famouse fashion rule (I"m sure you heard about it) , so this new white oversized sweathirt became a perfect addition. In reality it"s a bigger and looks more oversized than on the photos...The sweatshirt is so warm and comfy! I also love this bright red accent of  V-print . To make beautiful combination I took my new red bag , so together with sweathirt print they look like interesting red accent in every day look . Red v-print + red bag + red nail polish :) why not?










Thank you for your attention !


2 комментария:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...