воскресенье, 3 января 2021 г.

MY TOP 3 SERIES FOR WINTER VACATION

MY  TOP 3 SERIES  FOR WINTER VACATION TIME ! 




Hi, friends! In this post I will share with you my Top 3 serials for awesome leisure time on winter vacation .


To be honest, I'm not a big fan of serials , usually prefer to watch films . And sometimes when I hear how all youtube bloggers discuss serials I can not understand how they have so much free time...But now on pre and after New Year holidays life rhythm is slower , all we spend more time at home , so serials can be perfect solution for free time. I will share with you my Top 3 , which deeply impressed me and deserves every minute I spend watching them.


" WHY  WOMEN KILL " (2019)


An anthology series that follows three women in different decades all living in the same house , as they deal with infidelity and betrayals in their marriages. 

This is just great movie! Full of drama, thriller and comedy moments at the same time. Life situation and dramas , that happen with characters makes you laugh, than cry , than think about your own life from different edges. This serial is breathtaking , inspiring and emotionally deep ! 



"KILLING  EVE " (2018)


Detective serial about security operative and an assassin , which lives become inextricably linked. Eve is bored, whip -smart security services opperative and incredible Villanelle , talented killer , psychopath and avant-garde person , they obsessed with each other , and their relationships are like cat-mouse game. This is very original , intriguing serial with a lot of darkly humour moments! just WOW - that's how I can descride my impressions shortly. To be honest, I'm not sure about Eve - this actress maybe not the best choice for this role...but Villanelle is absolutely gorgeous ! I'm in love with this character! :) Strongly recommend you to watch! 



"THE  QUEEN'S  GAMBIT " (2020)


The orphan Beth Harmon ocasionally find herself to be genious in the game of chess , and all her whole life will be devoted to this game, while she overcomes obstacles and dangerous addictions ...This film is about passion and strugle , absolutely gorgeous plot and actors game ! The story of a girl who became number one in men's world (as that time chess was mostly men's game) . 


Hope my recommendations will help you to spend your leisure time in more interesting way ! I wish you Happy Holidays time ;) 

Thank you for your attention ! 



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...