суббота, 13 марта 2021 г.

DIOR ADDICT STELLAR GLOSS

DIOR  ADDICT STELLAR GLOSS : MUST HAVE FOR NUDE GLOSSY LIPS and DELICATE MAKE UP ...

 

 


Hi, friends! Ididn"t post anything during February, but now I"m back and in my first spring post I would like to share with you the best lipglos (in my mind), that will be perfecr adition for your fresh spring make up. 

 

In spring I realized that prefer lighter textures for my lips , so will left lipsticks for autumn, and now will choose lipglosses. After read some reviews in internet, decided to try DIOR ADDICT STELLAR GLOSS , my shade is 640 J"ADIOR. And after two weeks of using this lipgloss I"m sure that it was right choice! 

 


 

First of all look at this chic package! So stylish and luxary , love it! Second - soft , pleasant texture , as I understand this is gloss and balm together , and my lips after applying this Dior product feel so comfy, moisturized and beautiful ! The gloss has great staying power , and it"s not sticky . 

Dior lip gloss has light sweet candy smell.  Besides I like the applicator , it "hugs" lips and makes process of aplying very easy . 

My shade is 640 J"ADIOR , very delicate but well pigmented nude color , which suits really every type of make up and skin tone. 

 


 

So , in the end I can say that this is WOW make up product , absolutely lovely and I enjoy every time when apply it on my lips ! ;)


Thank you for your attention !

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...