четверг, 13 января 2022 г.

ELEMIS SOOTHING APRICOT TONER : MY REVIEW

ELEMIS SOOTHING APRICOT TONER : MY REVIEW...





Hi, friends! Today is a beauty theme, and I will share with you my impressions about famous Apricot Soothing Toner from english brand Elemis.

Elemis is known to be one of the most leading high perfomance luxury beauty brand in UK .  In this brand you can find high quality products with indulgent formulas for skin care and body care routine. I heard a lot of Elemis before (mostly good feedback) , and finally decided to try something from this brand , and add this toner when making my purchase on Asos.com (as you probably know, Asos sales both clothes and beauty items). I took this 50 ml volume toner , I suppose it's enough to take impression and get opinion about product.




So, this Apricot Soothing toner is made to calm your skin, make it soft and radiant, that it what Elemis promises. And after 2 weeks of using toner I can say that they don't lie. I use it twice a day with cotton pad on my clean face, neck and decolte area. After applying this beauty product my skin immediately looks vivid, soft , it provides by the way good moisturizing ! I think for summer season this moisture will be enought for my skin without applying daily cream (for winter season - I have to apply crsam in adition). Toner has transparent color , liquid texture and light cosmetic/powdery smell. 
I really love this product ! It works good on my skin , and I would like to test more products from Elemis. Unfortunatelly, I have no opportunity to buy them in my country, but surelly will buy some more when purchasing from Asos again.





Thank you for your attention !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...