четверг, 10 марта 2022 г.

SKIN CARE ROUTINE

SKIN CARE ROUTINE : MY 3 FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS IN THE MOMENT ...




Hi, friends! Today will share with you my 3 favorite skin care products , which I use every day to cleanse , tone and moisturize my skin. All products are korean beauty products.


Let's start with cleansing product , my favorite for already one year is Cleansing Foam from korean brand IT'S SKIN . I used their Banana and Egg cleansing foams , Banana I love the most 💛


You need just a little amount of this product to make a lot of soft foam, it is very delicate but provides perfect cleansing ! I really feel how clean and fresh my skin became after using it twice a day, my skin "brief" after this cleansing foam. The package is 150 ml volume, I usually use it during 3 months.

The one of the most important (at least for me) points are ingredients . The product is safe , without unwanted parabens, phenoxyethanol, sulfates , etc . 


The next step is toner. And my absolute favorite is BLUEBERRY HYDRATING TONER from korean brand FRUDIA


This toner has amazing ingredients :  blueberry fruit extract 88% , betaine (anti-aging effect ), panthenol (calming effect) , apricot kernel /mango /grape / grapefruit  seed oils   .  Really provides good hydratation for skin, my skin immediately became soft , bright and better looking 👌🏻 Use it twice a day, morning and evening , put a little amount of toner on cotton pad and wipe my face and neck. This is already second beauty  product from Frudia , that I really love ( the first one was mask , read about it in my previous post "Masks Marathon).



The third step on my everyday skin care routine is  COLLAGEN GOOD SKIN AMPOULE  from korean brand NATURE REPUBLIC . Awesome soft texture, great moisurizing qualities, and ( again and again) I pay attention on ingredients , here they are perfect for healthy skin :   1,2 hexanediol (keeps skin hydrated for long time) , chlorella vulgaris extract (increasis the skin firmness and tone) , hydrolyzed collagen  , cocoa seed extract ,  lavander oil and  other 👍



I use this cream / ampoule twice a day , after I tone my skin . After apply it , my skin looks full of hydratation, revitalized and healthy 🍑 

So, I'm fully satisfied with all these three skin care products , have good results from using them, and I believe they give my skin all that needed! Recommend you to test all of them and see if they work on your skin in the same perfect way 😉

Thank you for your attention ! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...