суббота, 10 марта 2018 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY : FIRST SPRING OUTFIT

LOOK OF THE DAY : FIRST SPRING OUTFIT




 JACKET ZARA , JEANS ONLY , JUMPER H&M , JEWELRY SWAROVSKI , BAG KARL LAGERFELD , BOOTS TRUFFLE COLLECTION


Hi , everyone!  The weather is perfect , as well as my mood! Warm , sunny , wonderful time ;) Finally it"s possible to wear something besides warm winter coat and shoes , create different outfits and make photos during long walking in the city. Today will share with you one of my favorite casual outfits for the spring.

In this outfit I combined two of my favorite colors - blue and blush . Love theese shades for tenderness and feminity, and for making any outfit fresh.
As inspiration I get outfits of many french bloggers which I follow in Instagram. Their common "uniform" is slim jeans + crop jacket + loose jumper + ankle boots. I love it , love this style and decided to make something similar. As a whole , I really like french bloggers style for their minimalism and ability to create very stylish look with common (at first sight ) pieces.







I"ve gathered similar pieces in the widget below , so you can get inspiration for the same outfit. All pics are clickable.



Thank you for your attention!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...