вторник, 5 марта 2019 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY : BEIGE & LEOPARD

LOOK OF THE DAY : BEIGE & LEOPARD



DRESS and COAT  ZARA ,  BOOTS  ASOS ,  BAG  KARL LAGERFELD

Hi, everyone! Today I will show you my outfit with new dress from Zara .


All my outfits are of two kinds - casual and elegant. In every day life I usually wear some comfy casual outfits with jeans and often show them in my blog. And when I need to be more elegant I choise minimal style dresses mainly one color like grey or black and classic shoes. I buy printed dresses very rare , but when I saw this Zara dress in leopard print on winter sales I liked it and did not hesitate about purchase. First of all I like this  french style dress (at least I saw a lot of similar dresses in french bloggers instagram) and leopard print is very delicate as it has beige shades. So I decided why not to make some diversity in my wardrobe with some print like this. Already worn it some times and feel myself good.
Other part of outfit is in classic natural colors like beige and black : classic beige coat and black  boots and bag. I think the outfit is good for spring and autumn when you want to be more feminine and romantic girl ;)










Thank you for your attention!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...