среда, 5 октября 2022 г.

GUCCI MEMOIRE D’UNE ODEUR REVIEW

MY FAVORITE ONE! MEDITATIVE AND HERBAL GUCCI MEMOIRE  D’UNE ODEUR ...


Hi friends! In this post I would like to share with you my love to Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur, unique and harmonious fragrance!

 

Some years ago  this perfume by Gucci was one of the most discussed perfumes because of it’s strange pyramide., especially chamomile note! Niche perfumes often allow themmself specific and strange notes, olfactive experiments , but luxe perfumes are usually pleasant, predictable , easy to accept and understand for the most customers. So this  Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur was extremly brave atempt to create something absolutely new , geniuos Alberto Morillas (my favoriye nose by the way ) created herbal , harmonious and meditative fragrance with the main note of chamomile. Fragrance was launched in 2019.


The main notes I feel are chamomile , almond and soft musk. The fragrance is absolutely unisex in my mind. It feels so natural , herbal, has calming effect and I adore to use it just to relax and calm. This is great combination of herbs, grass and litte powdery notes makes Gucci Mémoire absolutely niche level perfume (and , to be honest, this perfume even much better that a lot of niche perfumes that I tested....) . The longevity and sillage are pretty nice, I feel this fragrane during  3-4 hours, it is absolutely enought and good for woody/musky perfume. 


Also I would like to say some words about bottle as it is absolutely gorgeous! I love vintage vibes of the bottle , its deep beautiful green color, gold cap. I think this this Gucci bottle perfectly demonstrates the character and the main idea of this fragrance , perfect mach! Will be great if Gucci will continue experiments with unexpected notes and note combinations , and will make further such unique and adorable perfumes such my lovely Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur.



Thank you for your attention!


 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...