четверг, 14 мая 2020 г.

BURBERRY EYE SHADOW PALETTE

BURBERRY  EYE SHADOW  PALETTE   ROSE  PINK 10 : MY REVIEW ...




Hi, friends! In this post I will tell you some words about my recent beauty purchase - Burberry eye shadow palette in tender pastel shades .



This is my review for BURBERRY EYE COMPLETE PALETTE ROSE PINK 10 .
First of all , I like to say that paclage is gorgeous! Metal , quite heavy box , with classic Burberry print . Besides there was black velvet cover wih 3 brushes in a set . This would be very comfy to hold palette together with brushes in this velcet cover for travelling or to take in a bag.



As you can see in the photo, this eye shadow palette contains 4 tender colors : from peach light to rose dust color. By the way, this darket rose dust shade is gorgeous for using as blushes , exactly in this way I plan to use it.
Eye shadows have soft texture , easy to apply and look very natural on eyes . As a whole, this Rose Pink 10 palette is ideal for natural looking make up , exactly what I was looking for. Also , this tender brown color can be used for eye browns (apply with special brush) and soft smoky eyes .
So, I 'm very happy with this purchase and in love with this Burberry palette !






Thank you for your attention !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...