воскресенье, 7 июня 2020 г.

LOREAL x ISABEL MARANT LIPSTICK

LOREAL  x   ISABEL MARANT LIPSTICK limited edition ...

 


Hi, friends! Today I would like to share with you my opinion about my new lipstick from limited edition of collaboration L"OREAL and ISABEL MARANT .



Very happy to have this limited edition lipstick , as you know L"oreal sometimes make such kind of collaboration with famous designers (it was also limited collection with Balmain etc.) . This one is from collaboration with Isabel Marant, world famous fashion designer.
Package is such stylish and chic! Matt black with some inspirational words. My lipstick color is "Saint Germain road", they doesn"t have numbers, just names.





As you can see on the photo, the color is so vibrant, it looks classic red but in reality it has light berry shades. Very interesting and feminine color, it should be used during all the seasons - from summer to winter , as well as in casual looks when you just want to make bright accent , also in elegant looks .
Lipstick has light pleasant usual "cosmetics" smell, texture is awesome soft and don"t dry lips. Easy to apply , it immediatelly makes your face "brighter" and mood better ;) Lipstick has satin finish , and it will not leave your lips fast - I drink tea , eat something light and color was still on the place and quite bright , so I can say that this lipstick is long wearing.
In the end I would like to say that I love a lot this lipstick from L"oreal & Isabel Marant collaboration, it will be a great addition in my lipstick collection ! :)







 Thank you for your attention !
 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...