пятница, 26 апреля 2024 г.

THREE FAVORITE YVES ROCHER beauty products

THREE FAVORITE YVES ROCHER BEAUTY PRODUCTS 




Hi, friends! In this post I would like to share with you my three favorite products of  Yves Rocher, that I prefer to use for my beauty routine in the moment. There are lip balm, body lotion and bath & shower gel...


I love Yves Rocher beauty products for at least 10 years, first of all because of their natural original and high quality  ingredients , and also for amazing aromas of all Yves Rocher products. Unfortunatelly, some of the products that I loved and used before are no longer produced. But there are a lot of new ones  that deserves attention and also good .

I start my every day with a shower, this is a must do for a good day. And for this routine I prefer bath & shower  gel with refreshing pleasant aroma . For already 6 month my absolute favorite gel is WILD ALGAE & SEA FENNEL .




I love this fresh natural smell! This gel smell a little bit aquatic, very refreshing, with some herbal notes . This awesome aroma helps me to wake up and makes showering similar to spa ritual. Besides it foams well and cleansing is very delicate. 

After cleansing the next step is moisturizing the skin . For this purpose I love to use MANGO & CORIANDER BODY LOTION. 




The lotion has rich texture , pleasant fruity smell (the smell is very light, so don't hesitate to use your perfume after that , one doesn't interfere with the other) , easy apply it . It makes skin soft and moisturized , especially this lotion good for spring/summer time , as it is not too greasy and quickly absorbs . For winter time when the skin is very dry I prefer body butter with extremly rich texture from another brand.


And the last but not the least product that I wish to mention in this post is VANILLE LIP BALM .



It feels like a butter on the lips and immediatelly after apply makes lips very soft and good looking. Light vanila smell , 98% natural ingredients and perfect moisture - all of that makes this balm ideal beaty product for me. You can use it alone or as a base for lipstick , when you need color on your lips. Strongly recommend you to try this lip balm, this is really great one ;)


Thank you for your attention!





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...