суббота, 4 мая 2024 г.

BURBERRY BODY EDT perfume

FEMINITY IN A BOTTLE : BURBERRY BODY EDT 



Hi, all perfume lovers ;) Today I would like to tell you about wonderful powdery and musky perfume, one of my favorite. The perfume that is associated with feminity , womans beauty and tenderness.

All these words are bout BURBERRY BODY EDT . Thus is not new , was launched in 2012, but still awesomr, as this is timeless, feminity is always in a trend. 

So, launched 12 years ago by talented nose Michel Almairac , this musky and floral perfumes has pyramid :



This perfume is quite universal one as the scent of clean body with some powdery accents , that sits close to skin, can be used in different situations (date, work, walk etc.) , it will not irritate or be too noticeable. I also feel light hints of apple and tea, they give perfume fresh and clean vibes. 



I love all versions of BURBERRY BODY (EDP, EDT, Tender) , they have light differents. EDT is fresher and powdery than EDP, and floral accens (rose) is almost imperceptible. In EDP note of rose is quite strong, the perfume is more floral , stronger and noticeable for others. 



I also like this bottle, this Burberry style, delicate and elegant. I prefer volume 35 ml , this is enough to enjoy the perfume for a long time. I usually make two sprays on my neck , and feel the smel about 4-5 hours , close to skin , sillage is intimate, while longevity is moderate .

So , if you are looking for extremly feminine powdery and musky smell , I strongly recommend you to try BURBERRY BODY EDT , I suppose you will like it!


Thank you for you attention!








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...