четверг, 9 мая 2024 г.

CHANEL ROUGE Coco 424 lipstick

CHANEL ROUGE COCO 424 Edith : perfect pink lipstick...



Hi, friends! I would like to share with you my first experience with Chanel lipstick , I have chosen classic pink color and lipstick from collection Coco Rouge , shade 424 Edith.

I love Chanel brand for their esthetics and quality of the products . During the years Chanel save it's number one place in beauty world. I used perfumes and some make up products before, but never used lipstick from this brand. It was a gift , and I'm happy to get such kind of present :) 




This lipstick is from seria ROUGE COCO , every lipstick has a name of real person, that was significant in Gabriel Chanel life. Mine is called Edith , color shade 424. This is classic pink color , delicate and vibrant at the same time.



The texture of the lipstick is comfortable for apply, quite soft and velvet. After apply it looks natural, vivid on your lips , has hemi wet finish. Lipstick surelly has some moisturizing ingredients, doesn't dry lips. 

Such kind of pink shade makes whole look more fresh, I suppose many women will be pleased with this color .

This lipstick is quite long lasting , even after a cup of tea the color stay on the place. 




And also I should say some words about esthetic side . I love this luxury looking tube , color composition of  gold & black is classic for Chanel , as well as their logo on the top of the tube. Nothing extra, such kind of luxury minimalism.

I use this lipstick with a great pleasure , especially during spring-summer season . Absolutely satisfied with first in my collection Chanel lipstick 👄


Thank you for your attention! 




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...