понедельник, 21 октября 2024 г.

BROWN AESTHETICS : MOOD BOARD ...

 BROWN AESTHETICS : MOOD BOARD ...



Hi, friends! It's time for some aesthetics pleasure! Let's continue with mood boards with color combinations, where I choose main color and add some other colors with it in collages. The main color of this post is brown . See below which awesome color combination I've made  ;)

Brown is the most autumn color in my mind. It's so natural, the color of trees, earth , leaves...Also hot coffee, tea, chocolate , all these things we love in autumn to create cozy atmosphere. I love this color, it's shades , and I suppose it's quite easy to combine brown with different colors. I 've choosen some colors like yellow, white, dark green and blue, I made mood boards for you , let's see them below...


BROWN & YELLOW


Natural brown plus optimistic yellow , color of the sun , seems to be a good combination for me. They are both warm colors, close to nature , intensive and rich colors. So why not to combine them in outfits ? Look at my mood board ...I love it and love this brown-yellow mix.



BROWN & WHITE


Brown coffee or tea with milk inspire me to create mood board with brown-white combination. For outfits we often use white and brown together, for examples, white knitted sweater with brown trousers, or brown leather bag etc. So it's already a kind of classic combination , cozy and chic at the same time...



BROWN & DARK GREEN


One of the most popular color combinations that you can see at nature is brown + green (earth - grass), they go together harmoniously , you can use such visually pleasing combination for everything - design, make up, outfits etc.



BROWN & BLUE


And the last one is brown + blue combination , this is original mix of two deep colors impress me , looks original. Warm brown plus cold blue make perfect contrast , unexpected but great combination. See my mood board below for inspiration ...


Follow my Pinterest , see account at the left side on blod front page, there you will find all my mood boards and other boards , like fashion outfits with color combinations , for inspiration ;)



Thank you for your attention! 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...