вторник, 19 февраля 2019 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY : FAVORITE CASUAL OUTFIT

LOOK OF THE DAY : FAVORITE CASUAL OUTFIT




COAT  ZARA , SNEAKERS  ZARA , SCARF  H&M , SUNGLASSES  MANGO , SWEATSHIRT STRADIVARIUS ,  BAG   KOREAN DESIGN  BRAND

Hello , everyone ! Today I will show you what I love to wear the most during last weeks  and tell about some new fashion purchases.



During January sales I made some fashion purchases for the Spring season , but because of a warm weather in Belgrade I can wear it now , in February. The most favorite and main one were these sneakers from Zara . They are made in a style "ugly sneakers" that are so trendy now. This trend for sneakers was created by Balenciaga and their uggly sneakers became a must have for all fashionistas, and than mass market brands realised this trend in their new collections too. These shoes looks amazing and are so comfy, that I just love them!
Another purchase was this shopper bag from one korean brand. I"m not sure about quality as I wear it only some weeks for now , but really hope that the quality is high as well the design - I like it so much , awesome bronze color suits to everything , and the bag is very functional because of the size (as I love and prefer big bags).
Mango cat eye sunglasses is also one find that makes me feel happy. Very stylish , and looks great with all kinds of outfits. They are from new collection , so you can easy find it in Mango corners if you like it.
So, enjoy the photos and have a nice day everyone!













Thank you for your attention!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...