Tuesday, March 24, 2026

MY TOP 4 FRAGRANCES FOR SPRING 2026...

MY TOP 4 FRAGRANCES FOR SPRING 2026...




Hi, friends! In the moment I have 29 fragrances in my collection and I surelly love them all. But in this post I would like to show you 4 perfumes that I plan to use the most this spring.

 
All of them are very tender, with awesome dry down, floral and fresh accords. So, here they are:



This first one is new in my collection, I've bought it two weeks ago, and it is just perfect for spring. This is SIGNORINA LIBERA from Salvatore Ferragamo. This is awesome mix of fresh juicy pear note with unexpectedly ...women's slim sigareth, I suppose this interesting illusion is because of elemi and plum,  they can smell a little bit smoky. I like it! Longevity and sillage are moderate. I also love this aesthetics of all Signorani bottles, they are so cute...



The next one is SISLEY L'EUA REVEE D'Eliya. I love it so much! This is white floral and fresh fragrance, with a hint of tropical fruits, very vibrant, feminine. Well balanced composition with uplifring energy, pretty and sparkling smell for any occasion. I have original travel size bottle 10 ml for now, dream to buy a full size bottle. The only thing that stops me is a price :))) Longevity and sillage are very good on my skin. And I got compliments with this scent by the way.



Eclat D'Arpege by Lanvin - I suppose everybody knows this perfume :) It's already a legend, and every year it is included in top selling perfumes all around the world. Why? Because it's flowers in a bottle, it's spring in a bottle! So tender composition of wisteria, peony and peach blossom with fresh accords of tea leaves and osmanthus. It feels like you are in a garden after a rain and flowers are still dewy. Very light, delicate, soft and musky. I love it even with it's low longevity. I suppose this fragrance should always be in my fragrance collection.


And the last one of this top 4 spring perfumes is HERMES UN JARDIN A CYTHERE , which is also new in my collection. This is very natural woody and citrus smell, unisex, it has a Mediterranean vibe. I can imagine that I'm walking in cypress grove or olive grove, it's sunny and warm, and I feel myself very calm and relaxed. I suppose this fragrance is perfect for spring and summer season. By the way, it was blind buy , and I'm happy to have this fragrance, that's really unique and original.


Thank you for your attention! 



No comments:

Post a Comment