воскресенье, 27 декабря 2020 г.

NARS ORGASM HIGHLIGHTING BLUSH DUO

NARS ORGASM  HIGHLIGHTING BLUSH DUO  : MY REVIEW ...




Hi, friends! In this post will share my impression about my recent beauty purchase NARS ORGASM MINI DUO. 


NARS Orgasm blush was extremly popular make up product, almost all beauty bloggers on youtube told that this is ideal blush color for all skin types. I wanted to buy it before, but it is hard to find NARS in Serbia , I suppose there is no this brand at all. But now I found it on Asos , and decided to try this cult make up product. Besides in this Duo blushe is combined with highlighter , I adore different palletes which combine some products and at the moment I don't have another highlighter , so opportunity is good and this Duo from Nars is something that I really needed. 

This is how it looks like : blush Orgasm shade + golden highlighter ...





I already uses this duo for several weeks , and can say that golden higlighter is great and I even use it more as eyeshades , I like this delicate but shiny gold color on my eyes. Looks like soft golden   illumination , very chic! But I apply it with finger, only in this case pigmentation on eyes is good. When use like highlighter - than with brush.

Blush is also good , tender pink color with delicate small gold sequins , I use it as blush and eyeshades. Maybe on my skin I prefer more pigmented blush , and my Dior (read my review HERE) is stil on 1 place , but this NARS is pretty good really .

I'm happy to have this NARS Duo make up product , shades are beautiful , quality is good , and I like to have functional product that I can use in many ways (blush, eyeshades, highlighter together) , I appreciate it in make up. 



Thank you for your attention !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...