вторник, 15 марта 2022 г.

NAILS AND HANDS CARE

NAILS AND HANDS : WHAT I PREFER FOR MY NAILS AND HANDS CARE ...



Hi , friends! In this post let's talk about nails and handa care, I will show you some favorite and new products , that I use for healthy strong nails and soft hands skin.


Beautiful manicure (no matter on long or short nails) is a normal wish for women , but before using nail polish we should make our nails strong and healthy 💅🏽  I had a problems with soft breakable nail , and I can't say that now this problem is fully solved but I have improvements . And beauty product which really work on my nails,  making them healthy is POWER NAIL HARDENER treatment  by CATRICE . I use it already 3 weeks, nails really became a little bit harder and healthy looking, so will continue and waiting for even better results. By the way, this is the one product for nails that gave me some result , another were absolutely useless.



And now about nail polishes - my absolutely favorite in the moments is this passionate and bright " FERRARI RED 251 " by serbian brand AURA . Absolutely lovely red shade  ❤ Always use it togethet with TOP COAT by AURA . Two these nails together help me to create a gorgeous manicure !




Soft and hydrated hands skin is absolutely must. I used different hand cream , some of them I liked more, another - less. The hand cream I love the most in the moment is  HAND CREAM EXTRA-RICH for busy hands Rasberry Kiss by english brand TREACLEMOON.  




Love it because it's great ingredients like grape seed oil, shea butter, sweet almond oil . Cream texture is extremly soft ! The smell is amazing, it's light smell of raspberry . Also like the form of bottle , original and easy to keep it in my bag. When the bottle is ended I immediatelly buy it again , cool perfect, that really works for my hands 👋



Thank you for your attention ! 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...