среда, 6 апреля 2022 г.

KIKO MILANO

TWO PURCHASES FROM KIKO MILANO : SMART FUSION LIPSTICK 408 and NAIL POLISH ...


Hi, friends! I would like to share with you my impression about two recent beauty purschases from brand KIKO Milano.


I heard a lot about this italian beauty brand, but never purchased before. This time I have chosen two products , but surelly will return to KIKO store again and buy something more.

Let's first talk about SMART FUSION LIPSTICK , my shade is 408



This is rich and nourishing lipstick , creamy texture , minimalistic stylish package. I can not say that it is long lasting , for exsmlle, after drinking a tea/juice , it will leave your lips, but for me this is not s problem at all. I feel it very comfy, ot doesn't dry lips . The best way to apply this lipstick for better look - first use your lip balm , so lips will be fully moisturized , and than apply lipstick, doing in such way will give you the better result 💋 

The color is gorgeous! Pinky-coral shade makes the fresh look , it makes the whole make up more vivid ! 

So, I 'm satisfied wih 100% with this lipstick from Kiko 👍🏻


Another purchase was SMART FAST DRY NAIL LACQUER in violet shade. Beautiful color , the brush is too small so applying naol polish is not so comfy, but as a whole this beauty product is good , but nothing special. I mostly like nail polishes from Catrice and Aura brands.





Thank you for your attention ! 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...