пятница, 18 августа 2017 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY : FEMINITY AND SIMPLICITY

LOOK OF THE DAY : FEMINITY AND SIMPLICITY...



DRESS  ZARA ,  BAG  FURLA  ,  SANDALS  MICHAEL KORS 


Hi, everyone! Today will show you another part of my summer favorites of wardrobe - as I mentioned in previous post HERE they are of two kinds - shorts with different tops and dresses . And today go to dresses...
This one on the photo is a very feminine and lovely piece , that I wear a lot of times this summer and always feel myself as a very good gifrl in it :) White and blue , adore this colors , remind me a little bit theme of Santorini - you know there is everything in this two colors in this island :) My dream locations for the next summer by the way :)
And other part of today's outfit is this medium size Furla , my new and adorable one. When I was looking for bag some months ago I wanted it to be very basic light color , that will be easy in combination and perfect for summer looks. I thought about beige one (this is obvious and quite standart when you want bag match all outfits) , but when I saw this coral charming bag it has stolen my heart :) I wear it all summer long , and the choice was absolutely right . So if you are looking some interesting not standart color , pay your attention for this shades of coral/salmon tender one.











Thank you for your attention!






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...