четверг, 3 октября 2019 г.

DIOR DIORSHOW MONO EYE SHADOW 767

DIOR DIORSHOW MONO : WET & DRY BACKSTAGE  EYE SHADOW 767 ...

 



Hi, friends! Today I will share with you my opinion about Diorshow Mono backstage eye shadow in pink color and tell you why I use it as blush ... ;)




Well, first of all I want to say that Dior beauty products always impress me because of their pigmentation, soft texture, beautiful naturally looking shades and luxe package. When I started to looking for a new blush (I used Rimmel for 1-1.5 years, as the shadow was perfect to me) I decided to find something in luxe segment . As blush is one of the most favorite beauty product in my every day make up , this time I wanted to buy more expensive product with higher quality than mass market (like Rimmel, L"oreal etc.) can offer. I was sure that my choice will fall on Dior , but I did not expected that I will buy eye shadow to use it as blush :)) But why not? If the color is perfect, soft texture applied easy and looks so natural on the cheeks, and this shadow helps me make my look more fresh, so why not to use it as blush? This shadow of pink is perfect for my skin tone , in Dior blushes I didn"t find such perfect shadow , they were darker or lighter that I need. Besides I just can not imagine who will apply this pink color 767 on the eyes, it should be a very brave girl who loves bright make up :) And for cheeks this shadow is perfect, in reality it is not so bright on the skin as in the package. Texture is absolutely cool, it"s like a "butter" , pigmentation is perfect , "fresh" pink matt color , easy to apply and lasts long.
On the package you can read that this eye shadow can be applied in two ways : classic dry and wet way, when you use wet brush , it gives brighter pigmentation. I did not test "wet way" , just apply it in classic dry way  as usual with my favorite REAL TECHNIQUES brush.
So, I"m absolutelly happy with my purchase! I strongly recommend you to pay attention to DIORSHOW MONO wet & dry backstage eye shadow , there are a lot of awesome colors in this collection ,  that will make your make up looks chic , natural and gorgeous !









Thank you for your attention!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...