пятница, 19 октября 2018 г.

ECO TRIP : OUR AWESOME DAY IN ECO VILLAGE

ECO TRIP : OUR  AWESOME DAY IN ECO VILLAGE , OR WHERE TO GO FROM BELGRADE IF YOU WANT TO ENJOY THE NATURE



Hi, friends! Ths post will be for all nature lovers, lovers of eco trips and countryside :) I will show you one awesome place - eco village near Belgrade - that we have visited recently and had a great time!


I think everyone who lives in a big city sometimes wants to spend one or more days in countryside, to enjoy the nature, to take a rest from cars, noise, people etc...Well, as you know from my previous posts I love a lot Zlatibor (see my posts HERE) in Serbia, with it"s awesome nature, calmness , sources of mineral water and pine forest , but it"s located quite far from Belgrade - 4 hours with a train. That I started to search for a some eco places, eco villages near our city, so to make one - two days trip possible and easy. I have found some awesome places, and recently visited one of them with my daughter and friend. It is called ZORNICA KUCA , situated in just 35-40 minutes from Belgrade with a car , and offers you big wonderful territory with architecture and design in traditional serbian style, with creative and beautiful details , restaurant with national cousine (very delicious , and the prices are reasonable) , mini Zoo (that can be a big fun for kids) , calmness and awesome nature around. While adults can just enjoy a relaxed atmosphere , kids can see goats , sheeps, horses , ponies , donkeys , hens , ducks, rabbits and some other animals , they all are very cute. My daughter ride a pony , and it was a great fun ;) As a whole we spend around 4 hours in this place , and go back to Belgrade. But if you want to stay here for a night , they have awesome looking house-small hotel , you just need to make a reservation before some days and can stay here.
Well , this day was awesome , good memory and pleasant emotions , and I"m sure we will go again in such kind of places - eco villages - to take a rest from a city life , besides I think this is a great leisure for kids - to be close to nature , to see animals , to walk in a forest...  See  pictures I made in Zornica kuca village , and enjoy ! ;)















Thank you for your attention!



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...