вторник, 27 октября 2020 г.

HADA LABA TOKYO

JAPAN SKIN CARE : HADA LABA TOKYO , MY REVIEW...



Hi, friends! I"m a big fan of korean cosmetics , tested a lot of korean brands and skin care, in my blog you can find my reviews (click HERE). But for a long time I wished to try japan skin care , and finally did it . In this post I will share with you my experience with to products from japan beauty brand HADA LABA TOKYO.

I have purchased two HADA LABO TOKYO beauty products , they are INTENSE HYDRATING SKIN PLUMPING GEL and MOISTURIZING FACIAL SHEET MASK.

Let"s start with Intense Hydrating skin - plumping gel . It contains high concentration of Super Hyaluronic Acid (exclusive combination of several types of Hyaluronic Acid), and can be applied twice morning and evening. This skin gel "promises" intensely moisturises skin, restoring its youthful smoothness. After 2 weeks of use I can already tell you my opinion. First of all, I can not tell how chic and elegant desing of the box is. It"s a pleasure to take a product from this metal minimalistic package. Second, the texture is amazing. It"s silky, soft , easy to appy and small amount is enough to cover face and neck. Gel light texture absorbs fast , making my skin look fresher , smooth and really good moisturized. My skin is oily/combinated and the problem of many creams that they make my skin oily shine after 3-4 hours . With this plumping gel I don"t have this problem. I"m fully satisfied with this beauty product ! 




Another one beauty product from HADA LABO TOKYO that I tested was MOISTURIZING FACIAL SHEET MASK . It contains the same ingredient - Super Hyaluronic Acid. I applied this mask as all other sheet masks - 20 minutes on the face , than remove and massage face and neck for better absorb. My first reaction was - I don"t like it...Serum , that contain this mask, looks too sticky and oily on my skin. This effect last about 30 minutes, than I felt that my skin absorbs it fully, and only after that I saw my skin very smooth and "plumping". I like the final effect but this "sticky" period is not very pleasant. I think this sheet mask is really good as a whole but maybe not for oily skin. I suppose for dry - normal skin it should be perfect. I will not buy it again, as I have a lot of other masks (from korean brand MISSHA)  that suits better for my skin. 





Thank you for your attention !



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...