вторник, 23 апреля 2019 г.

CATRICE : POWER PLUMPING GEL LIPSTICK & GENERATION PLUMP SHINE LIP GLOSS

CATRICE : POWER PLUMPING GEL LIPSTICK  &  GENERATION  PLUMP SHINE LIP GLOSS ...



Hi, friends ! In this post I will share with you my opinion about two beauty products for lips from brand Catrice . My review abou Power plumping gel lipstick and Generation plump & shine lip gloss.



As my first experience with this brand was very positive (see my post about eye shadow palette Catrice HERE ) so I decided to continue to try beauty products of Catrice . Besides these days I saw a lot of videos of beauty bloggers on Youtube about Catrice lipsticks . I was interested in lip gloss and new lipsticks , and as reviews of other bloggers were awesome I purchased two lip beauty products.

CATRICE  POWER  PLUMPING  GEL LIPSTICK : I was excited by hyaluronic acid in the formula and plumping effect that was promised . Well , I"m not sure if my lips look plumped, but this lipstick definatelly has awesome moisturizing qualities and pleasant light gel texture , it makes lips seductive and beautiful ! Absolutely lovely. Besides I found my ideal nude color - I use shade " 030 " . You should know that all lipsticks of this collection look lighter and more tender on lips than on swatches , so maybe this collection will not be interesting for the girls who looking for some bright and saturated colors. But if you love natural make up, basic and nude colors , tender shades - than you surelly will find your ideal lipstick color in this Catrice collection.
Lipstick has ligt , a little bit sweet smell , I love it , it will not irritate no one. The longivity of the lipstick is not so strong , but anyway it was not promised in this kind of lipsticks. The most important thing is that I feel my lips comfortable and moistured all time and because of tender nude color the whole make up looks fresher and very pretty.
I also like the tube of the lipstick - this combination of black and rose gold looks chic and expensive, as well as quality of this lipstick - this is a level of luxe brands , so don"t miss a chance to buy gorgeous beauty product for reasonable price. The lipstick made in Italy , vegan , and the term of use is quite long : 36 months as described on the tube.
Strongly recommend you to pay your attention! I"m sure I will buy some more colors fom this collection.














CATRICE  GENERATION PLUMP & SHINE LIP  GLOSS :  I use lip glosses mostly in spring and summer and decided to take this lip gloss from Catrice especially for this season. This lip gloss also promised to make a plumping effect as a lipstick I described before. And it really make it because of high gloss finish , creamy light texture make lip gloss easy to apply . Because of not so liquid texture the longevity is good . The smell is very pleasant , a little bit candy. The tube is very stylish , and the applicator is comfy to use. I have shade  070 "NUDE SAPPHIRE " , this is semi brown - semi pink , awesome for me as quite similar to my lips natural shade. This is high quality product , made in Italy , vegan , term of use is 18 months. 
As well as power gel lipstick , I think this plump & shine lip gloss deserves your attention , they both are awesome products for beautiful lips and chic make up !








Thank you for your attention! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...