пятница, 22 января 2021 г.

CLARINS LIP PERFECTOR

CLARINS  LIP PERFECTOR : KATE MIDDLETONE FAVORITE LIPGLOSS ! MY REVIEW ...




Hi , friends! In this post I will share with you my impresions about my recent beauty product purchase - CLARINS LIP PERFECTOR . 


This lip beauty product is quite popular, I heard a lot of positive reviews from beauty bloggers , good reviews in internet , and the last thing that increased my desire to buy it was information that Clarins Lip Perfector is Kate Middleton favorite lip product :) And that I decided - well , surelly if so many people love it I should try ! ;) 




My choice is color 07 Toffee Pink Shimmer , can describe it like lilac-berry shade. 





And after 2 weeks of use I can confirm that Clarins Lip Perfector is really perfect ! It makes lips look juicy , moisturized and attractive. It is lip gloss and balm 2 in 1 , so it cares about lips , very pleasant touch. With special applicator it is easy to apply , texture is medium light and not sticky . Lip perfector has pleasant candy smell . And the package is luxury . 

For me this Clarins Lip Perfector will definately one of favorite lip beauty products , looks gorgeous on my lips and care about their healthy view , this is all that I can desire from lip gloss. 

Strongly recommend you to try , there are different shades for everyone's taste . Really deserves it's popularity 👌


Thank you for your attention ! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...