среда, 7 июля 2021 г.

CHANEL 628 PRUNE DRAMATIQIE NAIL POLISH

CHANEL 628 PRUNE DRAMATIQIE NAIL POLISH, MY REVIEW ... ОТЗЫВ О ЛАКЕ ДЛЯ НОГТЕЙ CHANEL PRINE DRAMATIQUE 628 ...


Hi, friends! Continiue theme about nail polishes (previous posts you can find HERE Chanel and HERE Dior ) and today I will share with you my impression about new Chanel nail polish in my collection .


EN : This time I 've choosen dark nail polish shade from Chanel collection , and this is 628 Prune Dramatique. This is deep , complex violet color looks gorgeous both for manicure and pedicure. I already used it twice before write this post , and can say that quality is great, the same thin brush (like in my another Chanel nail polish 755 Harmony) which provide easy apply . I cover my nail twice for more rich, deep color, and my manicure was fresh and bright during 3 days ( despite of making a lot of home work and washing dishes a lot) . I like such kind of dark colors on the nail in summer , as they look amazing with tanned skin. So I use my new Chanel nail polush with pleasure, great addition for my small nail polishes collection 😉





RU: Сегодня делюсь впечатлениями от лака Chanel 628 Prune Dramatique (драмматичная слива), которым я уже красила ногти пару раз. Качество на высоте , как и у предыдушего лака Chanel 755 Harmony , та же тонкая кисточка, которая помогает очень аккуратно накрасить ногтевую пластину , не залезая на кожу. Цвет насышенный, глубокий, сливово-баклажанный, хорош как для маникюра, так и для педикюра . Крашу в два слоя, топовым покрытием не покрываю. Покрытие равномерное, блестящее и свежим маникюр смотрелся дня 3 , и это при очень частом мытье посуды, другой работы по дому и принятия ванны . Я очень довольна! Я использую такие темные цвета лаков и летом тоже (так как очень красиво смотрится с загорелой кожей, на мой взгляд) . Так что Prune Dramatique стал еще один очень удачным приобретением , и радует меня 😊



Thank you for your attention !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...