LOVELY SARAH JESSICA PARKER : the most feminine musky fragrance!
Hi, friends! In this pist I will tell you about one of my favorite perfumes. Beside wonderful smell, this fragrance costs , so it can be called "hidden gem" in tge world of perfumery. The fragrance I'm talking about is Lovely from Sarah Jessica Parker.
I'm actually not a big fan of musky perfumes, but 'every rule has it's exception'. I heard a lot about this perfume from Sarah Jessica Parker from english speaking bloggers on Youtube. Notes of lavender and martini catched my attention, and I made a blind buy. And it was absolutely right decision, now I have this fragrance in my collection and I love it!
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker edp was launched in , noses behind are Clement Gavarry and Laurent Le Guernec. Main accords are : woody, lavender, musky, aromatic.
Why I love this perfume? Because this is so feminine, tender and seductive smell ♥︎ There is a gorgeous balance between light bitterness and freshness from lavender note, a touch of acidity from martini note, tenderness of clear musk and floral accords of orchid. I don't feel patchouli, but woody base is noticeable.
This fragrance has strong longevity and sillage, I feel it about 6 hours - for musky perfume it is quite good, in my mind. I got compliments with this fragrance so I'm sure it is noticeable for people around, the fragrance diffusion is strong.
In fragrantica I saw that a lot of people write that "Lovely" reminds them perfume "For Her" edp from Narciso Rodriquez. There is something simillar a little bit, but for me "Lovely" is more tender, musk is more crear, I prefer this perfume from Sarah Jessica Parker instead of Narciso R.
Besides the fragrance , I read the story how was it created and the whole story of Sarah Jessica Parker way of launching her own perfumery line, how much attention she gave to it, how she was trully involved (not like a lof of other celebrities that just gave their name, without to be involved), and that's all just increase my interest to SJP perfumes. I respect when something is created not only for income, but has great idea.
So, I fully recommend you to try this perfume, "Lovely" is just wonderful and unique smell. Feminine and sexy, in the same time it's classy and elegant. Just love it ♥︎




No comments:
Post a Comment