пятница, 13 декабря 2019 г.

CHANEL CHANCE EAU FRAICHE

 MY SIGNATURE  PERFUME : CHANEL CHANCE EAU FRAICHE ... 



Hi, friends! In this post I will share with you my signature perfume and will talk a little about nose (creator) of this fragrance, one legend man .


If you don"t know what means "signature perfume" - this is a perfume which makes you feel great and confident at any situation, a perfume that you feel fits the chemistry of your skin the best. And also signature perfume is a fragrance that other associate with you.
My signature perfume is CHANEL CHANCE EAU FRAICHE , the one and only for me! Not the only one in my collection and I"m not ready to have only one perfume , but exactly this one means something more for me than just gorgeous perfume that "fits" me. 
This is a Chypre floral for woman , top notes are lemon and cedar , middle notes are pink pepper , water hyacinth and jasmin,, base notes are teak wood, iris , amber, patchouli , vetiver and white musk.  This is a perfumme pyramid from Fragrantica.com 




Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche was launched in 2007 , created by Jacques Polge . This legendary nose , that  worked as Head Perfumer in Chanel from 1978 to 2015. So many gorgeous timeless perfumes were created by this genius! For me this is the most significant person in fragrant world . Today he is already retired , but his place was taken by his son Olivier Polge . Olivier is also very talented person, already created a lot of awesome perfumes, the most favorite for me is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Intense - new version for classic Coco Mademoiselle , created by his father. Dynastry of genious perfumers which make our world a little bit better ;)


Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche was my love at first smell! Citrus woody, fresh floral,  with recognisable Chanel base,  perfect for every situation - from walking with a child to romantic date. It has some masculine notes because of vetiver and cedar, smells like unisex, but this makes perfume more attractive , elegant , enchanting and seductive at the same time . Perfume lasts all day, makes me feel incredible and happy, gives me uplifting feeling ! Love it :)





 Thank you for your attention !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...