вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

GUCCI BLOOM NETTARE DI FIORI

GUCCI BLOOM NETTARE DI FIORI : My new perfume , my review



Hi , friends! Today is a post for parfum lovers :) I will share with yoy my impression about new perfume in my collection Gucci Bloom Nettare Di Fiori.
 

I like the whole seria Bloom from Gucci , which includes 5 fragrances for now . All they have main accords of white flowers, tuberose and jasmin. But BLOOM NETTARI DI FIORI I like the most, that's why I have chosen exactly this one .                   



Gucci Bloom Nettare Di Fiori was launced in 2018, the nose behind this fragrance is talanted Alberto Morillas.

Top Notes : rose , ginger
Middle Notes : tuberose , honeysuckle , jasmine
Base Notes : patchouli , musk , osmanthus 



This perfume has so rich floral and creamy scent! The main note that I smell is jasmin , after tuberose, osmanthus and ginger. For me , this fragrance has tender smell than other variations in this Gucci  Bloom seria.
Very sophisticated floral , gentle, wonderful parfum! It not heavy or overly musky. I think it will be perfect for spring season. The longevity and sillage are moderate on my skin , around 4 hours.
Besides I love a lot bottle and package ! This pastel tender pink color is perfect for this fragrance "character" , and these black flowers are very esthetic and elegant.   
 




Thank you for your attention !

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...