среда, 19 февраля 2020 г.

WHAT PERFUME CELEBRITY WEAR ? PART II

WHAT  PERFUME CELEBRITY WEAR ? PART II ...




Hi, friends! In this post I will share with you information  about favorite fragrances of celebrities, what they actually wear and what are their signature scents.  


Before I already made this kind of post, see HERE. Information for today's post I found in different sources like Harpers Bazaar,  Who what Wear , Celebrity Fragrance Guide etc. Hope this post will be interesting for you ! :)


Natalie Portman , one of my favorites actress and (in my mind) very beautiful woman, mostly prefer : floral and chic  CHLOE EAU DE PARFUM   and   CHRISTIAN DIOR MISS DIOR Cherie  Blooming Bouquet with main notes of peony and rose...




Charismatic and stylish Sarah Jessica Parker prefers COMME DES  GARSONS INCENSE Avignon. This is very original, balsamic and even smoky scent with main notes of incense , myrhh and olibanum. I had some fragrances from Comme des Garsons , where incense also was a main note and I think this brand creates the most beautiful incense fragrances .



Rihanna is famous to be a big fan of LOVE DON'T BE SHY by KILIAN  , strong vanilla scent with the main notes vanilla, caramel and white flowers ...





Vanessa Paradis , french musician , singer and , in my opinion, one of the most elegant and awesome french style icons , prefer parfums : CHANEL  COCO MADEMOISELLE and L'ARTISAN PARFUMEUR L'Eau D'Ambre Extreme. I'm fully agree about Coco Mademoiselle - I also love it so much , but Intense version.




Naomi Campbell , "a black panther" , she is so chic no matter how old is she! I found information, that her signature scent is FREDERIC MALLE  PORTRAIT OF A LADY . This is very interesting choice, I had this scent in the form of decant 10 ml. This is strong scent mostly of rose , incense and clove , for me it was too heavy , minor , and it's not fully appropriate to my energy and character . But anyway this is a parfume , that will attract attention to your person...





Rosie Huntington - Whiteley in one of her videos on her own Youtube Channel talked about 5 top fragrances , but here I will mention 3 of them. So, they are : BYREDO GYPSY WATER , JO MALONE LIME, BASIL and MANDARINE , LE LABO THE NOIR 29 .



Sienna Miller , english actress, loves Jo Malone english fragrance house the most , especially JO MALONE FRENCH LIME BLOSSOM   and   JO MALONE  LIME , BASIL and MANDARINE ...This brand is well known for it's light, natural and aristocratic scents , I also love Jo Malone and in one of future posts will share with you my impression about new fragnce from this brand ;)





Famous model  Ashley Graham said in some interviews , that perfume that stolen her heart and became her signature scent is CHLOE EAU DE PARFUM  .





In one of recent interviews , Kate Moss said " I wouldn't leave the house without scent on ". Me too ;) Her favorite fragrances are : CERF BLANC by LA MAISON HEDONIQUE  ,  SERGE LUTENS FLEURS D'ORANGER .





Alexa Chung , famouse it-girl and fashion designer , prefers woody and powdery LE  LABO  SANTAL 33 with main notes of sandalwood , leather and cedar ...





Thank you for your attention !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...