понедельник, 10 августа 2020 г.

CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE OR CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE INTENSE

CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE OR  CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE INTENSE ? MY CHOICE...



Hi, friends! Today we will talk about two versions of Coco Mademoiselle Chanel, will discuss differences and I will talk you what I like more and why.


First of all, I would like to say, that I'm absolutelly Chanel girl :) I adore Chanel parfumes, I love this DNK of the brand and feel it in all Chanel perfumes, they sounds awesome on my skin in my opinion. Gabriel Essence Chanel is my signature scent, I love Chance Chanel and all of it's versions especially Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche . 

And today I would like to discuss Coco Mademoiselle versions - original EDP and Intense. I used both of them for a quite long period, and now when I again have samples of both perfumes in my hands, I would like to compare them and make my choice.


Coco Mademoiselle Chanel EDP was launched in 2001 , created by great nose Jacques  Polge, notes you can see in the pic below. 

I do love this perfume! It's about feminity and self confidence, so classic , gorgeous and chic, it makes me feel special and got compliments, I think this is masterpiece in the fragrance world! 

When new version , Coco Mademoiselle Intense, was launced in 2018 , created by Olivier Polge, I was a little bit sceptic and curious in the same time. See notes below ...


As we can see some changes in notes like fruit notes, labdanum, etc. As a whole, the character of the perfume is the same , and it is still gorgeous , but in this Intense version it became softer, a little bit sweet and juicy, but stronger and heavier in the same time. This is the same Mademoiselle, chic and gorgeous woman, but now she has life experience, she loves everything in her life and confident in every step and emotion, this is just a queen! Exactly in this way I feel it, and I absolutely in love in Coco Mademoiselle Intense, this is my choice and this perfume shpuld be always in m6 collection as a confidendence that I'm a special one :)) 

If you still did not tested some of this version , I strongly recommend you to do it , and make your own choice. As I said, in my opinion Coco Mademoiselle and Coco Mademoiselle Intense are both masterpieces in the world of fragrances! I can not imagine my perfume collection without Chanel petfumes...



Thank you for your attention ! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...