среда, 22 июня 2022 г.

MY FAVORITES FOR HAIR CARE

FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS  FOR MY HAIR ...


Hi, friends! In this post I will share with you what beauty products help me to have healthy, shiny hair .


I suppose it's not necessary to say that beautiful hair is extremly important point in whole look . I was looking for better products for my hair for a long time , and now I'm ready to share them with you . These 4 beauty products that makes my hair healthier and brighter!

1. SCRAB SHAMPOO is a very important point . The vitality of your hair and speed of grow depends on how you clean your scalp . I use Scrab Shampoo from brand MIMI CAFE , it's full of natural ingredients like sea salt, ginger and mentha oil . Because of mentha oil this scrab have cooling and refreshing effect 🌱


Amazing smell and effect after applying it ! Because of this product I have long healthy hair , even my hair loss decrease , and I suppose hair grow faster than before. I use this scrab shampoo usually twice a week. 

Pay attention on this kind of beauty products ! Scrab is necessary not only for your skin, but also for scalp and hair.


2. The best SHAMPOO for me is SYOSS   . Clean my hair perfectly , has nice scent , doesn't tangle hair. I wash my hair everyday or every other day, but they never look or feel dry. Always clean, fresh and shiny after this Syoss shampoo , for basic hair care this is perfect product for me. 





3. HAIR OIL is necessary for hair nutrition , brightness and health. It's not easy to find perfect hair oil that doesn't make hair g . My favorite is WONDER HAIR OIL from  LADOR  . Absolutely amazing beauty product ! Lador is leading korean brand in hair care products. After applying this oil my hair are so silky , shiny and smell awesome 🌸 How apply this oil : wash you hair as usual, left hair to dry a little bit , then put this oil (you need just some drops ) in your hands , spred on hair and dry with hairdryer. You will have salon hair effect and enjoy you shiny, silky touch hair 👌🏻





4 . HAIR MASK is important step in hair care routine. I use mask once a week , apply it on clean wet hair , wair some minutes and rinse off. My favorite is KERATIN MASK from brand MIMI CAFE (the same with scrab shampoo). This is nourishing product , makes hair moisturized and nourished. I like that this Keratin mask have so many natural components ( frangipani flower water, ginko biloba leaf extract, ginger root extract , avocado oil etc.  ) , pay attention on components of the mask , when you choose them in shop, some "chemical" mask will not make your hair healthy for sure . For me , as I said, applying once a week is enough, to have more healthy , soft and shiny hair .


Thank you for your attention! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...