POWDERY and FRESH : TWILLY d'HERMES EAU GINGER.
Hi, friends! Look at this amasing yellow little bottle on the photo! Let's discuss this perfume from Hermes today, as it's one of my favorite fragrances and I'm very inspired to tell you my impressions about this gorgeous one.
I always appreciate how balanced and well composed Hermes fragrances are, both Jean Claude Ellena and Christine Nagel make fragrances of this brand really gorgeous, high quality and refined.
TWILLY d'HERMES EAU GINGER was launched in 2021, nose behide is Christine Nagel. It's fliral woody musk fragrance. Main accords are fresh, warm spicy, floral.
It smell adorable! It opens with very powdery accords because of ginger, but in next 5 minutes the smell becomes fresher, I can feel peony accord and some creamy notes also. Ginger still makes this fragrance a little bit powderry and spicy for the whole period and that's why TWILLY EAY GINGER is not just standart floral scent. It is mix of fresh and tender peony (my favorite fliral notes by the way), fresh warm accords and some hint of soapy/clean accords with woody base.
This version of Twilly is quate different from others. It's more comfortable, tender and feminine, ginger note here is not so sharp, it's not so powdery like other Twilly perfumes, more fresh and light, a even a little bit soapy, with a "clean girl" vibes. That's why this is the only Twilly I have and really use it with pleasure.
Look at this cute bottle! This is so positive, stylish and elegant in the same time. And yellow color, in my opinion, reflect the energy of this fragrance in the best way - it's joyful and uplifting. My bottle is miniature, 12.5 ml with spray, later I plan to buy a bigger one.
The perfume is long lasting, I feel it on my skin during 6-7 hours after sprayed it, and also it's noticable by surrounding people, I got compliments several times about "very pleasant and tender" smell. Twilly d'Hermes Eau Ginger soung clean, refined and expensive, very gentle, instant mood lift for me ♡
Thank you for your attention!





No comments:
Post a Comment