Friday, July 10, 2026

SKIN CARE 40+ . MY RULES, PRIORITIRS and BEAUTY PRINCIPLES.

SKIN CARE 40+ . MY RULES, PRIORITIES and BEAUTY PRINCIPLES.



Hi, friends! In this posr I will share with you my priorities, thoughts and rules in my everyday skin care. What I think about botox and injections? Do I pay attention to ingredients? Does face self massage help? Read below.



So , now I'm 40 years old, and here are my SKIN CARE PRINCIPLES and POINTS :

✔️ Regular skin care routine twice a day with right beauty products exactly for you is a key to beautiful , good looking skin. Cleansing - toning  - moisturizing are must steps. Sheet masls I prefer to use twice a week.

✔️ I prefer natural aging , this is normal to have wrinkles and some imperfections. No botox ❌️no fillers ❌️ no plastic surgery or injections❌️ Without judgement, just my choice. 

✔️ Pay a lot of attention to skin care products ingredients. Find the right ones that solves your skin problems and are the best for your skin type/aging. I like to search information about ingredients and looking for the best for my skin.



✔️ Face massage is extra important for skin elasticity, blood circulation and lymph flow . Self massage everyday, just for 5-10 min is very effective and quite easy.

✔️ Healthy food (especially nuts, fruits, water, green tea, fish) , enought relax time and sleeping time (going to bed not later than 23.00), moderate physical actity on fresh air (just walking is enough) - all this influence a lot on the skin and whole appearance. I don't drink alcohol at all and  don't smoke both for my health and beauty. That's my choice.

By the way, I've opened a new INSTAGRAM account @skincare_with_julia that will be only about skin care theme, advices and my experience. I also will share there some face massage technics, as I got a diploma as a face massage specialist and I have what to say about this.



✔️ Light make up, without "heavy" foundations and excess of powder, love "clean girl" aesthetics and "make up without make up". Skin care is my priority, make up - just in addition.


Thank you for your attention!


No comments:

Post a Comment