Thursday, September 3, 2026

FAVORITE NAIL POLISHES from TOPFACE BRAND

FAVORITE NAIL POLISHES from TOPFACE turkish beauty brand ...



Hi, everyone! I would like to show you three nail polished from turkish beauty brand TOPFACE. They are adorable colors, long lasting and high quality, while the price os quite low. 

By the way, TOPFACE is a good brand and I also like their make up products, quality is very good 👌

First I've bought only one nail polish, but after try it I was impressed by deep color and long lasting quality, so I decided to buy some more :))
TOPFACE has a wide range of shades, mostly of them have cool undertone and I like it. Finally, I have these three. 

Let's start with the darkest one. It's number 52 , looks like night sky, it's deep, dark and so Wow-beautiful. The texture of all nail polishes is so good, not too liquide, not too thick , just alright and it's easy to apply. Brushes are also good and right size for comfy applying.




I make quite a lot of house work every day, like washing disches etc. And this nail polish lasts about 3-4 days in a very good condition. The same is for another two nail polishes, they all are absolutely the same in their technical specifications.

The second one is number 021 , looks like tender lavender with gray indertone. I don't use top coat with these TOPFACE nail polishes, as they are shining enough.





And the last one is number 099 , the most universal color, mix of brown, gray and pink. It also lasts on my nails for 3-4 days, shining and looks so feminine.
The prices of these nail polishes are aprx. 3-4 $, which is quite low. And I was so surprised and happy to get so good quality nail polishes for such low price ♥︎





                      
Thank you for your attention! 



No comments:

Post a Comment