Monday, October 9, 2017

CUSHION BATTLE : LÓREAL vs ETUDE HOUSE...

CUSHION BATTLE : LÓREAL vs ETUDE HOUSE...

 


Hello friends! Today we're going to talk about cosmetics, but in a new format. Let's compare two identical products from different brands, and I'll give you my opinion and review which one is the best. Well, this month I've used a lot of pillows to apply tone to my face, and the first thing I want to say is that pillows are an absolutely amazing product if you have a natural light or medium coverage, and I love that this type of makeup is becoming more popular.
 

CUSHION is a combination of skin care and cosmetics, it is a more modern product than a traditional liquid foundation or powder. Cushion contain moisture in a compact package, which is very convenient to use with you. That's how it works.: you press on the pad, and the required amount of liquid formula falls on the sponge. Then you can apply it on your skin to get a flawless result. Thus, the main advantages of this product are a natural appearance without makeup and skin care ingredients. I bring to your attention two products that I want to purchase: The L'OREAL NUDE MAGIQUE CUSHION and the Korean brand ETUDE HOUSE REAL POWDER Cushion.




1. Package  : both cushions have cute, stylish little boxes , that you can wear in your bag and use as needed during the day.





2. Texture : soft texture in both of cushions, easy to apply on face. Just in Etude House it seems to be a little bit creamy and softer for me




3. Smell : in this point great advantage is for Etude House cushion! The smell is very pleasant , opposite to L'oreal , L'oreal cushion has a little bit chemical smell.

4. SPF : SPF 50+ for Etude House , and just SPF 29 for L'Oreal . Korean brands are famous for their high SPF in all skin care products so it's not surprisingly...

5. Make up effect : both of cushions give you natural look make up , and this is great . The difference is that L'Oreal has glow effect , and it hepls the skin to look fresh, it's good. But after 2-2.5 hours it became to look is your face is a little bit sweaty ...I don't like it , this effect doesn't allow me to forget about skin tone and to be sure that face looks natural and good looking for a long time. Maybe this is just because my skin is combinated and partly oily , so for dry skin I suppose you will not notice this "sweaty" effect . Etude House makes just long lasting , natural looking perfect cover , exactly what I need , and I even don't fix it after2-3 hours as it'looks good and there is no need to ad mor product.



So , FINALLY , what can I say about these two products : they are both good, really good . But I prefer a little bit more korean Etude House cushion , for every day and for long term it's better for me because of some points I 've described above. But I hope my review and information was usefull for you , and maybe after reading all my points you will decide that purcahe of L'Oreal will be better for you , maybe so. Anyway , if you are looking for good cushion for natural make up these two definatelly deserve your attention!




Thank you for your attention! 




No comments:

Post a Comment