четверг, 6 сентября 2018 г.

ROMANTIC VIBES : FIRST AUTUMN LOOK

ROMANTIC VIBES : FIRST AUTUMN LOOK with STAR PRINT DRESS



DRESS  ZAFUL ,  BAG  KART LAGERFELD  , SHOES  ALDO

Hi, friends! Today will show you my first autumn look. Romantic outfit with black mini dress with star print from Zaful.



Love these first weeks of autumn - still warm weather, but not so awfully hot like in summer, and in Belgrade September is really great time, my favorite month. For now there is no need to wear jacket or coat, so my todays outfit will be just with dress and some accessories. I adore such kind of romantic light mini dresses , they make you feel so feminine , and this trendy star print is aweome. This dress from ZAFUL (surelly all you know this site for cool pieces with reasonable prices) became one of favorites in my wardrobe, love this soft light material , and long sleeve makes dress ideal for still warm autumn days. I think for such feminine model and mini length dress flat shoes or shoes with low heel will be the best choice, so I added my bordeaux ballet shoes and black classic bag. Love minimal style with basic colors, and this combination of black+bordeaux looks pretty in my opinion. Some rose gold tone jewelry, like my necklace from my own brand LAleTA jewelry , earring and watch - and my outfit is ready. For romantic date or cafe meeting is just what I need ;)










Thank you for your attention!





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...