среда, 19 сентября 2018 г.

SUMMER VACATION : PETROVAC , MONTENEGRO

SUMMER VACATION : PETROVAC , MONTENEGRO

 



Hi, friends! In this post I will share with you my impressions and photos from this summer vacation in Montenegro, small wonderful place called Petrovac.




I fall in love with Montenegro when I visited Kotor last autumn, you can see my posts about it HERE. My impression from Montenegro was so strong, that I decided to visit it again soon, already in summer. Well, this July my dream came true , and we had gorgeous vacation in Petrovac, little city on the Montenegrin coast . I thought about Budva first (the most famous resort in Montenegro), but I was a little bit worry that it will be too crowdy and noisy place, and as we were with a child I have  finally chosen more quite , family resort - Petrovac. We stayed at Rivijera Hotel, can not say that I mad about this place, it"s quite good, but could be better. Anyway location of the this hotel is the best in Petrovac, in my opinion, big green territory, and just 1 minute from the beach. And the thing I really love is...Adriatic sea! This color - emerald together with blue - is just something absolutely wonderful! The water was so clear, so you can see the bottom no matter how deep you are in the sea. The landscape is also fantastic, you see heels , and forests on them. Beautiful sunsets, relax atmosphere, small but pretty avenue for walking in Petrovac - all this made our vacation wonderful. There are a lot of awesome places in Montenegro, where you can go - I mean excursions, so if you would like to see caves, monasteries, or some other sightseings - there are a lot of small agencies that can organise a trip for you. We didn"t had opportunity for such kind of things because of small child, and the only one thing we made besides lazy beach rest was panaramic boat trip. It was wonderful! I strongly recommend you to go in some of this boat trips that are offered in huge amount for tourists, different destinations and different duration.
As a whole I can say (and not the first time) that Montenegro is absolutely must - visit for all tourists, I had a lot of wonderful moments here and next time I dream to go there for a longer period of time , and to see more beautiful places of this small but gorgeous country. And now please enjoy the photos! ;)













Thank you for your attention!









Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...