понедельник, 1 октября 2018 г.

LOOK OF THE DAY : AUTUMN CASUAL OUTFIT

LOOK OF THE DAY : AUTUMN CASUAL OUTFIT 





Hi, friends! Today will show you one of my casual outfits for walking with a child for example , or for days when I"m buzy and have a lot of tasks in the town, So the main point of outfit is comfort.


As I already mentioned in some of my earliest outfit posts sporty style is absolutely not what I like, sneakers I use just in some special situations when it will be a lot of activity or something like that. I really prefer more elegant style . But sometimes when I go for a walk with a child or have a lot of tasks in different places in the town , I have to wear some casual sporty pieces to feel myself absolutely comfy and concentrate on other things. So my todays outfit is exactly for such kind of days. I adore striped tops and t-shirts , and this one from DRESSLILY is something that I wear a lot in different style outfits. And this VEST also from Dresslily is a special thing that makes outfit not so usual as if it was just t-shirt and jeans , besides it helps to feel yourself cosy when it"s windy outside. I also like the combination of two black-white prints on the vest and on the t-shirt , it looks interesting .  Sneakers from ASOS , backpack from Parfois and Zara jeans finished my look. 







Thank you for your attention!





Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...