среда, 14 августа 2019 г.

LANVIN ECLAT D"ARPEGE

MY NEW PERFUME : LANVIN ECLAT D"ARPEGE . WHAT is in my PERFUME WISH LIST...

 



Hi, friends! If you read my blog , than you already know me like perfumelover and fan of Fragrantica.com site , where I read regullary information about new and not new perfumes , searching some attractive pieces for my own collection ;) In this post I will share with you my last perfume purchase and tell you what perfumes are in my wish list for now...


 Last 3 months , after testing niche perfumes like Amouage, Frederic Malle and Montale , I understand that oriental , spicy perfumes are too heavy , too "special" not for any ocasion and for special mood . But I want something more feminine, light , tender and delicate. Floral and green scents became my favorite perfume group , exactly this kind of perfumes makes me feel myself extremly feminine, improve my mood, my daughter like to smell this pleasant aromas , and they help me feel myself in harmony.  Sometimes you don"t need to create something extremly new and hard for understanding combining strange aroma notes  , the main point is to find your favorite notes and follow them , understand what vibes do you need from the scent , what you prefer for daily life and for special ocassions. After almost one year experiments, reading information and search I answered for myself to all these questions .
The perfume I was searching in the moment should be for daily life, floral fresh and very feminine ...There were some attractive variants for me , and finally I have chosen LANVIN ECLAT D"ARPEGE . This is not new the perfumme was created in 2002 year by nose Karine Dubreuill , and highly appreciated by thousands of women all around the world. And now I understand why! This is adorable deliate fresh scent with main notes of Peon , Green Lilac , Tea leaf  and Peach blossom , this perfume is like early spring floral breeze in a beautiful laender bottle .
It doesn"t have strong longevity and sillage , this perfume just create "veil" around you , it relaxes , soothing and helps feel yourself 100% woman .
I bought original bottle 7.5 ml with Lanvil pouch in a set. Love it so much!



For now in my PERFUME WISH LIST there are some scents from the same group (floral and fruity, green) , for example I wish to buy JO  MALONE  perfumes finally , the most interesting for me are English Pear & Freesia , and Peony & Blush Suede . Also I dream to have perfume BYREDO , this brand seems attractive to me ,  especially interested in Gipsy Water perfume. 


Hope this post was interesting for you!

Thank you for your attention!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...