вторник, 23 марта 2021 г.

DOLCE & GABBANA THE ONE

DOLCE & GABBANA THE ONE : GHIMN OF FEMINITY IN A BOTTLE ...



 

Hi, friends! In this post I will tell you about one of my favorite perfumes, which (in my mind) is very feminine, seductive and luxurious ! I"m telling you about THE ONE Dolce&Gabbana EDP .


To be honest, I"m not a fan of Dolce & Gabbana perfumes usually , they are too sweet, chemical and boring. I heard a lot of this perfume The One , but didn"t pay attention to it and only after I got a sample of the perfume I got a chance to try and understand all the beauty of this fragrance. And I was surprised how luxurious , deep and seductive it smells!  For now I purchased this cute miniature , and after finish it will surelly buy 50 ml bottle...

 


 

 

The One by Dolce & Gabbana was launched in 2006 . The nose behind this fragrance is Christine Nagel. This is fruity floral fragrance and you can see the notes below .

 

 


 

The notes I smell the most are peach , litchi , vanilla, plum and amber, and a little bit lily. The smell is warm , a little bit sweet , the first association with this perfume is gold ...Floral and fruity notes make this perfume very attractive, feminine , elegant and sexy. This is for woman, who doesn"t care what other people think about her, she is just find herself perfect and enjoy this life. And I like this mood and this atmosphere than the perfume creates... 

Longevity and sillage are great on my skin , I can smell it for about 6-7 hours , and this is enough for me. 

This is one of my favorite fragrances , I feel myself like glowing every time when I use it ;)

I supposed it could be my signature scent together with Black Orchid by Tom Ford...


Thank you for your attention !

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...