среда, 19 мая 2021 г.

CHANEL LE VERNIS 755 HARMONY

CHANEL LE VERNIS  755 HARMONY  . MY REVIEW . Мой отзыв на лак для ногтей Chanel ...


Hi, friends! Today will talk about my first nail polish from Chanel , will share with you my impressions about color and quality, does it deserves the price and will I buy Chanel nail polishes again or not. 

 

EN : One day I just decided that I don"t want to buy more nail polishes from drugstores like DM and Lilly Drogerie...Not because they are bad or something else, but just want to start new period - less lacquers but only premium quality. In reality I need 5-6 nail polishes maximum , to be enough for all my mood for manicure ;) And I have chosen for myself two brands that I want to see in my nail polishes collection : Chanel and Dior. Let"s today start with Chanel , and my impression about Dior nail polish I will share with you in some of next posts. 

Chanel has really wide and great nail vernis pallettes , season collections from different years , it is really hard to choose...For now I"ve chosen nail polish from Summer 2020 collection 755 HARMONY. This is vibrant deep blue-green color, absolutely unique and amazing !



I have used it already two times, and can say for sure - this is gorgeous beauty product! Easy to apply with special thin Chanel brush , unique color that feets great now in spring season for my outfits, and I suppose it will be still gorgeous for all seasons , it just make bright point in the whole look! This Chanel nail polish doesn"t chip easily, on my nail 3 days manicure looks fresh and bright like in the first day, on the 4th day it became a little bit dull. The packaging is amazing , I got an aesthetic pleasure when I see this lacquer bottle on my beauty shelf. The volume is 13 ml ,which is quite big, so I think it will last for a long period. 

I"m absolutely in love with this CHANEL LE VERNIS 755 HARMONY, in my opinion it deserves every $ that you spend , amazing beauty product and , sure, I will buy more Chanel nail polishes, already have in my wish list two in red shades ;) Strongly recommend! 


RU :  Начну с того, что совсем недавно я решила для себя действовать по принципу "лучше меньше , да лучше" , и так как по декоративной косметике я это уже осуществила и перешла только на люкс , то пришло и время лаков для ногтей. Хочу видеть на своей косметической полочке лаки Chanel и Dior , наслушаласб и начиталась очень много положительных отзывов , да и эстетического удовольствия от бутылочек лаков этих брендов никто не отменял  :) Цель поставлена, начала воплощать, в наличии на данный момент 2 лака от Chanel и Dior . 

Сегодня поделюсь с вами моим впечатлением от лака Chanel , оттенок 755 Harmony , это лимитированная коллекция лета 2020. 

Во-первых, цвет просто шикарен и притягивает взгляды. Он и не синий, и не зеленый, а что-то промежуточное, глубокий, насыщенный и , на мой взгляд, уникальный. 

Во-вторых, фирменная узкая кисточка Chanel легко позволяет наносить лак аккуратно, максимально близко к кутикуле, не пачкая кожу вокруг ногтя. 

Я наносила лак в один слой, специально без топового покрытия, чтобы оценить насколько хорошо и как долго он будет держаться в первозданном виде. Итого, 3 дня мой маникюр выглядел свежим как в первый день, без сколов, без потери цвета (и это при регулярном и частом мытье посуды, и других домашних делах). 

Я очень довольна моим первым опытом с лаком Chanel ! Считаю, что он стоит своих денег, и заслуживает быть на косметическом столике не только из-за бренда, а и из-за своих свойст и качества. В виш-листе теперь у меня парочка лаков красных оттенков :) 

В следующий раз поделюсь впечатлениями от лака Dior. 


Thank you for your attention !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...