среда, 15 декабря 2021 г.

BEIGE : PERFECT BASIS FOR STYLISH OUTFITS. FASHION INSPIRATION

BEIGE : PERFECT BASIS FOR STYLISH OUTFITS. FASHION INSPIRATION...


Hi, everyone! Let's talk today about basic color BEIGE and how it can be combined for styliah looks .


I know you like such kind of posts in my blog , when we talk about  color combinations :) Let's talk today about the most basic color , which is very easy for color combination - BEIGE. In my opinion, beige is very delicate and exquisite color ,  which looks gorgeous both solo (total beige outfit) and in combinations. 

My favorite color combinations with beige are : beige + red,  beige + blue , beige + khaki . Here are some color palettes , for example, that I like...



And now let's see stylish outfits , that I have found for you , to inspire you to have more delicate beige pieces in your wardrobe , and make beautiful color combinations ...












Thank you for your attention! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...