воскресенье, 12 декабря 2021 г.

CHANEL VITALUMIERE FLUIDE DE TEINT ECLAT

CHANEL VITALUMIERE FLUIDE DE TEINT ECLAT , MY REVIEW...



Hi, friends! Today will talk about Chanel Vitalumiere fluide de teint eclat and I will share with you my impression.


As I don't use foundation on everyday basis , but only for the cases when I want full make up for special events , so  I prefer to buy samples of luxe brand foundation , test them and compare which is better. Now I have original sample of  Chanel Vitalumiere Fluide , Shade 40 Beige, volume 2,5 ml . 




When I saw "fluid" I expected light coverage and very natural look. But in reality it is medium coverage (too much for me) , texture is quite liquide , so I can easily apply it with my beaty sponge on the face. The shade is a little bit darker than needed for my skin type , it looks ok, but with lighter shade it would look even better.



It is slighty creamier and heavier foundation, than some other that I tested before (from Dior, for example). But this Chanel fluid doesn't feel heavy. 

Overal , this is really good beauty product , my skin looks healthy, smooth and "more beautiful" after apply this Chanel foundation. But , as I said, I'm looking for lighter coverage, and will prefer more liquid texture that I would apply even with fingers (not only sponge) , and lighter shade , surelly. So , my range is 4⭐ from 5. 

Plan in the future to test some foundations from YSL and Clarins , will let you know 😉


Thank you for your attention! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...