понедельник, 28 февраля 2022 г.

KHAKI : HOW TO WEAR, COMBINE , STYLISH OUTFITS

KHAKI , olive color : HOW TO WEAR, COMBINE , STYLISH OUTFITS ...




Hi, friends!  I know you like this kind of posts with fashion looks and ideas about one definite color , so now I will illustate how to wear khaki (olive color) in the most stylish way and which beautiful color combinations you could get with this color .

So, the color of the day is KHAKI ! I love this delicate, natural looking , sofisticated shade of green. For me this is basic color (pale green) , as it's so easy to combine and you will get beautiful combinations with mostly other shades , my favorite combinations are : khaki + red, khaki + violet , khaki + white. Recently I purchased awesome khaki / olive clor slip dress, and plan to add more khaki pieces to my wardrobe.

Below I found to you stylish ways and inspiration how to wear this beautiful basic color, khaki, in your casual and going out looks . Hope it will give you some new fashion inspiration and ideas , enjoy 😉💚



















Thank you for your attention ! 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...