понедельник, 1 апреля 2024 г.

SOFISTICATED AND SPICY VANILLA : ADORABLE PERFUME FOR GOURMIES ...

SOFISTICATED AND SPICY VANILLA : ADORABLE PERFUME FOR GOURMIES ...



Hi, all perfume/beauty/fashion lovers :) After a long pause I decided to restart my blog, as I missed it so much! There were no time at all to write about my favorite themes and enjoy blog writing, so much life changes and circumstances that took all my energy and time, but now the moment is come back and continue blogging :)

And the first post after a break will be about my favorite theme - perfumes! Perfumes inspire me, I adore to read about notes, creators (nose), discover my favorite notes and use perfumes as a part of my personality.

VANILLA 28 OF KAYALI is a unique vanilla scent, deep and rich, a little bit spicy , and original , unless others vanilla perfumes. Fragrance was launched in 2018.


I especially love notes of Orchid, brown Sugar and Tonka bean, I believe that especially these notes makes perfume so warm spicy and powdery sweet scent (without to be too sweet) . Besides, just look at this deep brown color of the perfume, so beautiful! Vanilla notes makes this color , and over time it could be even more dark.


The longevity and sillage are pretty nice, I feel this fragrane during  5-6 hours, it is absolutely enought and it's not too obsessive. 
I prefer this perfume when I want to feel myself relaxed, comfort, feminine and want to get compliments :) The perfume is very complimentary, it atracts people (especially male part of them) , creates positive vibes around you. 


 

I also like this bottle and how it looks like. The only problem is that you can,t buy it so easy . For example, I ordered my own bottle in the USA and was waiting quite long for delivery (it deserves, no doubts). 

Every time I use it I really enjoy and feel myself great, this is my perfume treasure! 

I wish you enjoy little things, be positive and discover this amazing arome world :) 


Thank you for your attention! 













Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...