пятница, 5 апреля 2024 г.

RED LIPS ACCENT : LAURA MERCIER LIPSTICK REVIEW

RED LIPS ACCENT : LAURA MERCIER LIPSTICK REVIEW


Red lipstick may be a final and unique point in your make up, also it helps transform day make up to evening in one step , and as a whole I suppose that at least one red lipstick is must have for every woman. You just need to find your ideal red shade , and in this post I will share with your my ideal red lipstick.

First of all, I suggest you to check my previous post ''RED LIPSTICK: HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR COLOR" with some useful tips, and also some red lipsticks that I used and loved before , like Burberry Velvet lipstick and L'oreal x Isabel Marant limited edition lipstick.

Now my choice is Laura Mercier Rouge Essentiel silky cream lipstick , shade Rouge Ultime. 



First of all , I like this shade red, and this is quite similar to Burberry lipstick , that I mentioned before. This is cherry red color, for my skin type and dark hair this is ideal shade, not too dark and not too vibrant, without brick or orange shade. 

The texture is soft one, lipstick has velvet finish , it is long lasting. Even after having a luch or drinking a cup of tea/coffee , it stay on lips like a tint. The lips are not dry after applying this lipstick, surelly it has some moisturising ingredients. 


The tube is very stylish and luxury, bronze metal one. By the way, I try to find and buy miniature not the full size lipstick. As I don't use red lipstick every day (even not every week) so when I have mini version of the lipstick I will be sure it will not expire and spoil ahead of time. 



So, I shared with you my favorite red lipstick in the moment. Wish you to find your ideal red shade and don't hesitate to use red lipstick in appropriate situations (like holidays, evening make up etc.), this really can be a unique point in your whole look ;)


Thank you for your attention!








Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...