среда, 23 августа 2017 г.

SUMMER FASHION : INSPIRATION IN SETS

SUMMER FASHION : INSPIRATION IN SETS . MALE & FEMALE

 




Hi, friends! Before august is gone , I decided to make some inspirational fashion sets for you , different stye , male and female. Made them in my favorite program Polyvore , I've already wrote a lot about this platform and benefits of using it, you can find my post HERE . Hope it will be interesting for you to see my creations , as I tried not to make just clothes combination but to create specific mood for every picture. Well , check them below , and I wish everyone a good day ! ;)














 

 

  

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

And now some SETS FOR GENTLEMAN…


 

 

 

 

 

 



Thank you for your attention! 

 

 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...